*Speaker time slots subject to change.
Check out what JONNY has to say about our upcoming IAHSPConEXPO!
Check out what RAVI has to say about our upcoming IAHSPConEXPO!
Motivational Speaker and Business Success ExpertView Info
Chris Widener is a best-selling author, motivational speaker, and business success expert who has worked closely with Jim Rohn and Zig Ziglar. Chris hosted a popular television show with Zig, and co-authored books with Jim Rohn, a highly respected and recognized motivational speaker and educator.
Chris is the author of 20 books which have been translated into 13 languages, including his book, The Art of Influence, which his popular keynote is based upon. He has been speaking professionally since 1988 and has given over 2,000 speeches to crowds as large as 25,000 people!
He has also been named one of the Top 50 Speakers in the World, one of Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership speakers, and is a member of the Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame. Chris’ 21st book will be released this Fall, “Lasting Impact, Creating a Life and a Business that Lives Beyond You”.
Speaker | Podcaster | Leadership Coach | Senior VPView Info
Speaker | Podcaster | Leadership Coach | Senior VP
One of the industry’s most sought-after speakers! Jonny’s presentations unlock the secrets to massive lead-gen, profit increases, cutting-edge marketing strategies and accelerated social media engagement!
Jonny Fowler has been helping Retail Mortgage Branch Managers redefine the meaning of success since 1998. He truly has a knack for bringing the right people to the right opportunity, making it possible for them to not only expand their mortgage businesses but also grow personally and professionally.
- #1 Amazon best selling author for, “Here’s Jonny: Tales of Gratitude from the Oilfield to the Boardroom.”
- His YouTube channels: You Know What’s Freaking Awesome? You Know What Pisses Me Off? and Mortgage Shots have racked up over a half million views in one year and resulted in YouTube seeking him out for sponsorship
- Since 1994, he has orchestrated the development of thousands of mortgage branches
- He has taught social media marketing to thousands of real estate agents nationwide and appeared on numerous podcasts including Agent Wealth Network Live
- Manages advertising for 700+ Facebook pages globally
- Co-architected one of the largest privately held mortgage companies to reach $16B/year
Connect with Jonny
Jonny’s Celebrity FB Page: @HeresJonnyFowler
His Book FB Page: @HeresJonnytheBook
His Instagram Page: @heresjonnyfowler
Book Jonny at JonnyFowler.com!
International Keynote Speaker and Cultural CatalystView Info
Ravi Hutheesing is an international keynote speaker and cultural catalyst. He empowers businesses, educators, and millions of people worldwide to pivot and transcend cultural and generational divides, and his incomparable life story keeps audiences on the edge of their seats.
The first American-born member of the family that created and governed the world’s largest democracy for over 40 years, Ravi is the grand-nephew of Jawaharlal Nehru (India’s first prime minister) and the cousin of prime ministers Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi.
His worldwide visibility skyrocketed in 1997 when he became the guitarist for triple Grammy nominee, Hanson, whose massive millennial fan base catapulted them to the White House, Madison Square Garden, Tonight Show, Good Morning America, Saturday Night Live, and more.
In 2014, he was invited to serve as a cultural diplomat for the US Department of State and went to Russia to give presentations on arts, entrepreneurship, and youth leadership. In 2016, he went to Indonesia and created songwriting and cultural entrepreneurship programs that bridged the most severe cultural and religious divides.
As a global citizen, Ravi continues to pivot and grow. He shares his experiences and revelations in an effort to increase cross-cultural understanding and create a pathway to world peace.
Read more: https://raviunites.com/about/
Cultural Diversity Expert
- About major cultural groups and what their expectations are in business
- Do’s and Don’ts in working with various cultures and ethnicities
- How to approach sensitive issues related to Staging
- Why Diversity and Inclusivity are linked together
Our Speakers for this session will provide expert insights on the topic.